Un projet ?


Furniture graphics

Furniture graphics

Sign painting, also known as flocking, was tradionally done by a signwriter. Then, cut-out lettering arrived (CAC: Computer Aided Cutting), using up to 4-colour digital printing with solvent or UV inkjet to print directly onto the surface. Different techniques can be used, depending on the surface to be treated and the message to be conveyed:
  • Cut-out adhesive stickers and decals
  • digital printing

You may also be interested in these solutions